Apr 8, 2008

Foreign...Not so foreign

Hey all. Ajpolyglot again. I mentioned that this blog would be on languages. I figured "languages" should mean "language" in general. This should include info on foreign languages as well as the scoop on our own language -- English. I have already told of my interests and ambitions regarding foreign languages, and I am fairly well versed (so to speak) on their usage. But what about English? Well... I've taken a few writing classes, but I figured I'd enlist the help of a friend who is as much into the English language as I am into foreign languages. You can tell by looking at his profile. He has a lot of favorite books, including Shakespeare stuff. Now that is English for ya... So without further delay, I introduce you to Roy, the English guy.

No comments: